International Sales Executive / Manager
Candidate should be B.E - Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation
preferably handled international sales profile for at least 3-15 yrs in Low Voltage Switchgear products dealing
Should have done complete Export transaction
Nashik, (State: Maharashtra) India
Expected Skills:Should be a self starter with a track record of meeting and exceeding aggressive sales target
Should demonstrable experience of technical sales and/or business development working in a matrix sales environment.
Should demonstrable ability to build trusting relationships and conduct business with cultural sensitivity.
Strong presentation skills and inter-personal skills.
Ability to create new opportunities through effective interaction and solution development.
Good in Communication, Confident and stable
Should have strong customer orientation. High level of personal integrity, commitment to ahrd work and working in an open collaborative manner.
Desired profile of the candidate:
1. Identification of the Market Potential & focus countries in Europe / Middle East / Africa.
2. Execute the detailed sales plan to achieve revenue objectives (Business Volume) and achieving the same(Order Value)
3. Making the business plan with the team and decide the business targets and approve with management.
4. Decide the team action plan / strategy for the team depending on the region, geographical and present political situations.
5. Make the budget for planned actions and Setting Sales Targets for individual team members.
6. Conduct the periodic review meetings with the team and identify the hurdles and problem areas.
7. Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets.
8. Identify the competition in business and market share.
9. Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
10. Making the distributors policy and periodic review of distributors.
11. Periodic analysis of customer satisfaction level using tools and identify the area of improvements.
12. Key account management for certain important customers.
13. Identify the team spirit and skill and make the team improvement plans.
14. Recruitment & training (technical, commercial & international business).
15. Monitoring on outstanding payments, foreign regulation compliance.
16. Monitor and help provide resolution for the quality and logistics issues faced by customer.
17. Conduct the periodic audits and review meeting for improvements.
18. Conduct seminars, product & organization presentations, and advertisements in given budget limits.
19. Plan periodic travel plans for customer visits for self and for individual team members.
20. Identify the prospective exhibitions and make the participation.
21. Input for product development to product management team.
22. Periodic review meeting with top management and get improvement and implementation plans and approvals.
23. Identify the business segments and potential for the new products in future.