Polycarbonate housing having UL 94 V-0
All Rishabh meters are housed in robust case with classical finish. The case is made of polycarbonate, which is flame retardant and non-drip and confirms to international regulations UL 94 V-0. Polycarbonate is a very tough and light weight engineering plastic material which has got the best mechanical properties very close to a metallic housing. It is 10% glass filled, glass fibers give it extra toughness.
Digimov has been developed mainly for the industrial applications with highly precise analog display range. High resistant to shock and vibration particularly suitable for marine, rail and aviation vehicles. Different ranges for measuring voltage and current with auto zero point set on AUX supply, no input and overload LED indication that make it most user friendly and desirable for measuring output of various transducers. Front polycarbonate window, bezel, PC glass and dial can be easily replaced and customized to suit the user’s application. High level accuracy is guaranteed even in extreme environmental conditions.
* High accuracy and linearity.
* Insensitive against shock and vibration.
* Operation in any installed position.
* Scale interchangeability.
* With backlit and without backlit LED illumination.
* No input and overload input LED illumination.
* Incorporate high resolution movement.
* These meters can measure electrical parameters viz voltage, current and output of the transducers.
Analog meter using digital technology comprises highly precise and sturdy movement. Rugged and robustness of the movement gives the ample mechanical stability over moving coil and moving iron meters. Guaranteed insensitive to shocks and vibrations in continuous operation.