* Class 1.0 Accuracy
* Available in 3 phase 4 wire, 3 phase 3 wire and single phase version.
* Led indication: Healthy phase, Reverse Current
* Applicable to Standards IS 13779,IEC 62053-21
* 7 Digit auto-resettable mechanical counter
* True RMS measurement
* Fully programmable CT ratios
* Fully isolated current input
* Built in transient protection
* State of art SMD technology
* Pulse output: one potential free relay contact
3 phase voltage status
The unit contains three green LED, one for each voltage phase. Three illuminated LED’s indicate active monitoring of each of the three phases. In case if any one phase voltage is missing the appropriate LED will switch ‘OFF’ .However the meter will continue to accurately measure energy for the available voltage phases. In case of phase sequence error all three LED will start blinking with a repetition rate of 1Hz.
Reverse connected current transformer
Three red LED’s are provided for each of three phases.
Illumination of the red LED indicates a reverse connected CT. The meter will continue to register the energy consumption even if the CT’s are reverse connected.
The unit features a red LED pulse indicator which flashes at rate proportional to measured power.
Low back depth
The instrument has very low back depth (behind the panel) of less than 80 mm in spite of optional features like pulse output
Enclosure Protection for dust and water
Conforms to IP 54 (front face)
Compliance to International Safety standards
Compliance to International Safety standard IEC 61010-1- 2001
* Since CT ratio is user selectable, a single meter can be used for all application
* Low VA burden
* Tamper proof
* Easy to wire