* Class 1.0 Accuracy
* Available in 3 phase 4 wire , 3 phase 3 wire and single phase version
* Indication: Healthy phase, Reverse Current
* Applicable to Standards IEC 62053-21
* 8 Digit auto-ranging auto-resettable seven segment LED display counter
* True RMS measurement
* Fully programmable CT ratios
* Fully programmable PT ratios
* On site programmable 3 phase 4 wire or 3phase 3 wire
* Fully isolated current input
* Built in transient protection
* State of art SMD technology
* Pulse output: one potential free relay contact
* Remote data reading through MODBUS (Rs485)
3 phase voltage status
Three indications are provided, one for each voltage phase. Three illuminated indication indicate active monitoring of each of the three phases. In case if any one phase voltage is missing the appropriate indication will switch ‘OFF’ .However the meter will continue to accurately measure energy for the available voltage phases. In case of phase sequence error all three indication will start blinking.
Reverse connected current transformer
Three indications are provided for each of three phases.
Illumination of the indication indicates a reverse connected CT. The meter will continue to register the energy consumption even if the CT’s are reverse connected.
The unit features a red LED pulse indicator which flashes at rate proportional to measured power (3600 impulses / kWh). This is used for verifying calibration of the meter on site.
Energy Count storage
In case of power failure, the instrument memorizes the last energy count. Every 40 sec, the instrument updates the energy counter in the non-volatile memory.
Parameter Screen recall
In case of power failure, the instrument memorizes the last displayed screen. The displayed screen will get memorized only if user keeps this screen for minimum 40 sec duration before power failure for fixed screen mode.
Configuration of the Instrument via MODBUS
The instrument settings can be configured locally via front panel keys by entering into Programming mode or remotely via MODBUS (RS485).
Note: The MODBUS communication parameters can only be set locally via front panel keys in the Programming mode.
User Assignable Registers for MODBUS
Customer can assign MODBUS register address as per his need for faster response time.
Low back depth
The instrument has very low back depth (behind the panel) of less than 80 mm in spite of optional features like pulse output
Enclosure Protection for dust and water
Conforms to IP 54 (front face)
Compliance to International Safety standards
Compliance to International Safety standard IEC 61010-1- 2001