* Measurement and conversion of power network parameters in 3 or 4-wire,balanced or unbalanced systems.
* Measurement and visualization of several scores of power network quantities and current and voltage harmonics (up to the 25 th).
* Indications taking into consideration programmed ratio values.
* Storage of minimal and maximal values.
* Backlit units of all quantities.
* Programmable number of pages and selection of displayed quantities on each of the 20 pages.
* Configurable analog outputs (N10-1, N10A-3) and alarm outputs (N10-3, N10A-1).
* Digital RS-485 output – MODBUS protocol.
* Impulse input to count the consumption of various medium (N10).
* Battery support of configuration data and counter state at supply decay.