The transducer RISH Ducer C11 measures the phase angle between current and voltage of a single or 3 phase balanced network having a sine wave form.
The output signal, in the form of a load independent DC current or voltage, is proportional to the phase angle between the 2 measured quantities current and voltage.
The measuring range scales of the connected instruments, such as indicators, recorders, controllers etc., are calibrated in cos Ø values of the angle.
* Measuring inputs
Sine or distorted wave-forms of nominal input current and nominal input voltage
* Measuring output: DC current signal ( load - independent ) or DC voltage signal (not super-imposed)
* Measuring principle: Measurement of the zero crossing interval
* Electric isolation between all transducer connection circuits / Prevents interference voltages and currents being transmitted
* Narrow housing, 70 mm / Saves space and therefore costs
* Snaps onto a DIN rail or screws onto a wall or panel / Adaptable to the circumstances at the place of installation
* Screw terminals suitable for multistrand or solid wires /
Easy wiring without problems
* Two isolated outputs (Optional)
* Electrical isolation between output 1 and output 2 is 500V