The signal isolator RISH Ducer TI 807 serves to electrically insulate the analogue DC signal in the range 0...20 mA which depending on version is then converted to a current or voltage signal (0...20 mA or 0...10 V). It operates passively and does not require a separate power supply, but derives the little auxiliary energy it needs from the DC signal.
Features / Benefits
* Electrically insulated analogue DC signals 0...20mA / prevents the transfer of interference voltages and currents. Solves grounding Problems in meshed signal networks
* Highly accurate / performs its isolating function with negligible transmission error
* No power supply needed / Saves wiring costs and is easy to install in existing plants.
* Snaps onto a DIN rail or screws onto a wall or panel / adaptable to the circumstances at the place of installation
* Compact and narrow, Housing only 17.5 mm wide / Low space requirement, high packing density. 27 devices fit into a 19" rack