Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)Policy of Rishabh Instruments Pvt Ltd.
Corporate Social Responsibility is strongly connected with the principles of Sustainability; an organization should make decisions based not only on financial factors, but also on the social and environmental consequences. Therefore, it is the core corporate responsibility of RIPL to practice its corporate values through its commitment to grow in a socially and environmentally responsible way, while meeting the interests of its stakeholders.
RIPL recognizes that its business activities have wide impact on the societies in which it operates, and therefore an effective practice is required giving due consideration to the interests of its stakeholders including shareholders, customers, employees, suppliers, business partners, local communities and other organizations. The company endeavors to make CSR a key business process for sustainable development. RIPL is responsible to continuously enhance shareholders wealth; it is also committed to its other stakeholders to conduct its business in an accountable manner that creates a sustained positive impact on society. Our company is committed towards aligning with nature; and has adopted eco-friendly practices.
As a corporate entity, the company is committed towards sustainability. Ongoing dialogues with shareholders provide valuable approach with an objective that each business decision takes into account it’s social and environmental impacts and plans.
All CSR activities shall be driven by the core value of Inclusion. RIPL shall ensure that all developmental activities/ initiatives undertaken are accessible to the most marginalized segments such as children, women, elderly and those with disabilities. This would reflect particularly in the field of education, healthcare, sanitation, community welfare, skill development, employment generation, infrastructure development, promotion of national heritage & culture etc.
RIPL had adopted to support Neminath Jain Brahmachary Ashram – Charitable Trust, as its CSR initiative
SNJB (Jain Gurukul) located in Neminagar at Chandwad a taluka place, part of Nashik district in Maharashtra is an Educational Institute. It had a humble beginning in the year 1928 with just three students. Today it has grown up in big stature.
Since its establishment, SNJB (Jain Gurukul) has been achieving greater heights with a quest for excellence. Presently, it caters to the educational, cultural and professional needs of over 10500 students hailing from different parts of India, of which 1900 reside in the well-maintained hostels of the Institute.
The qualified academic and administrative staffs of 850 have a pivotal role in carrying out the aims, mission and objectives of the Institute. The institute is spread over a vast area and imparts education in Engineering, Pharmacy, Polytechnic and Homoeopathy. Recently Post graduation courses in Engineering, Pharmacy, Homoeopathy, MBA and a Diploma course in education have been introduced. The Institute also has Pre-Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Schools both in Marathi and English Mediums. It also runs MCVC courses.
The development of the institute during last 84 years is an outcome of its commitment to quality education, and a strong belief in eternal human values. The institute has visionary plans to grow and add new streams of education like Architecture, Law, Nursing and allied courses.
The Institute has always striven hard and had made every effort, to put on a pedestal, the technical education in the rural regions, to do good to the students of soil, its adjoining places and States. Its yeomen efforts have been amazing and remarkable.
SNJB (Jain Gurukul) has a deep empathy and concern to give quality education and infrastructure. It has taken very meaningful initiatives for the benefits of the students by way of providing conducive environment. Its efforts have been praiseworthy.
Activities Post New Companies Act 2013
With the advent of The Companies Act 2013 particularly Section 135 of the Act, RIPL shall undertake following activities under its CSR programme
1. Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition in vicinity of plants with a special focus on women, children, those affected by disability, displacement due to natural / manmade disasters.
2. Promoting preventive healthcare, sanitation & hygienic practices & making available safe drinking water.
3. Promoting inclusive education for all with a special focus on children with disabilities, including opening centers for research in special education / inclusive education & remedial education for the disadvantaged.
4. Special focus on educating the girl child and the underprivileged by providing appropriate infrastructure, and groom them as future value creators.
5. Promoting gender equality, conduct studies/ research with a special focus on women from vulnerable sections, economically backward & those with disabilities, self help groups etc.
6. Setting up homes for women, orphans & the senior citizens including special homes for foster care / life care of persons with disabilities in the community.
7. Creating an enabling & accessible environment for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
8. Assist in skill development by providing education & vocational training, coaching for placement in appropriate employment models thereby empowering the disadvantaged sections towards a dignified life.
9. To establish an educational institute to promote universal design & barrier free infrastructure and to impart training courses to access auditors, students of design, rehabilitation, education, engineering, architecture etc.
10. Ensuring environmental sustainability and ecological balance including preparing communities for disaster management from micro to macro level.
11. Create positive awareness towards the need to adopt measures that lead towards reducing carbon footprints, dependence on fossil fuels and promote alternate energy approaches.
12. Conservation of natural resources by undertaking projects such as rain water harvesting, plantation drives, protection of fauna and flora, agro-forestry, etc.
13. Animal welfare including establishing institutions for training of Guide dogs/ attendant/ service animals for persons with disabilities.
14. Protection & Restoration of national heritage and art and culture & making them accessible to all.
15. Setting up of Inclusive Public Libraries, E- Libraries, digitization of libraries, etc.
16. Promotion and development of traditional arts & handicrafts.
17. Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents such as promoting accessibility in their built environments, rehabilitation by aids & appliances, prosthetics, mobility appliances, artificial limbs, etc.
18. Training & Promotion of rural, nationally recognized, Paralympics or Olympics sports, including sponsorships to attend events, quality sports equipment, etc.
19. Contribution to the prime minister's national relief fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of SC, ST, OBCs, minorities and women.
20. Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions approved by the Central Government
21. Sponsoring and supporting rural development projects.
22. Employee participation is an important part of developing responsible citizenship. Our company encourages and motivates employees to spend time volunteering on issues of social interest.