Tap position transducer RISH CON TPT coverts resistance to proportional analogue output signal. The purpose of the Tap position transducer is to convert tap position of transformers to equivalent analogue output. Outputs can be given as input to either RTU or indicator or recording instrument.
Input variable and measuring range are programmed with the aid of a PC and the configuration software.
The device has one input channel and two independent out puts.
Features / Benefits
* Input measuring range can be programmed using PC / Simplifies project planning and engineering (the final range can be determined during commissioning).
* Electrically isolated Dual out puts.
* Tap number is programmable from 1 to 100 using software.
* Tap position is displayed on front LED display.
* Analogue output signal also programmed using the PC (impressed current or superimposed voltage for all ranges between – 20 and + 20 mA DC resp. – 12 and + 15 V DC)
* Galvanic and optical isolation between Power supply, Input and outputs
* 3,4 wire measurement to compensate lead resistance automatically.
* 2 wire measurement with lead resistance compensation through software.