RISH PQM is a compact, multi-function panel mount power quality monitor, which measures, calculates and displays major electrical parameters of three phase power system like Voltage, Current, Active / Fundamental Reactive / Apparent Power and Energy, Individual Harmonics, Sags and Swells.
Electrical load monitoring
Measures & Monitors more than 80 parameters:
- All basic electrical parameters.
- Power quality parameters (Overcurrent ,Sag & Swell).
- Individual harmonics contains of per phase voltage and current.
True RMS measurement:
- The instrument measures distorted waveform upto 56th Harmonic for 50Hz and upto 46th Harmonic for 60Hz.
Power Quality Measurement :
- Sags & Swells detection
- Measurable up to 56th (50Hz) harmonic on each phase.Maximum any 6 harmonics can be monitored simultaneously for each phase.
- Measurement of RMS value of fundamental and per phase voltage and current harmonics.
- (%) THD of per phase voltage and current
- Distortion factor of individual harmonics.
- Time stamping of sags & swells.
- Per phase individual harmonic bar graph representation.
- Real time vector representation of all 3 Phases for complete system analysis.
Energy class 0.5S as per IEC 62053 :
- Independent Import and Export energy counter.
- Active energy (kWh), Fundamental Reactive energy (kVArh) & Apparent energy (kVAh) measurement.
- Accuracy as per IEC 62053-22, IEC62053-23
- Impulse for energy verification
Onsite programmable for user desired application:
- Onsite programmable input voltage (100VLL to 500 VLL), input current (1A or 5A) and system configuration (3 phase 4Wire (unbalanced) or 3phase 3Wire (unbalanced) network).
- Onsite programmable CT ratio & PT ratio.
- Wide auxiliary power supply range: 60-300VAC/DC.
Time Of DAY (TOD / TOU):
- Easy programmable tariff schedule
- 4 seasons
- 4 tariffs
- 6 time zones per day
- 4 types of days
- 5 tariff energy registers
- Automatic daily profile storage for a one day, one month & one year
- Cost per kWh calculation
Real Time Clock (RTC):
Phase sequence detection:
- Incorrect phase sequence indication or phase failure indication on any of the input voltages.
Direct remote access:
- Remote access of measured parameters.
- User Assignable Registers for MODBUS.
- Programmable baud rates up to 38.4kbps.
- Remote configuration of the Instrument via MODBUS.
Limit (Alarm) & Pulse Relay Output:
- Potential free, very fast acting relay contact
- Configurable as pulse output which can be used to drive an external counter for energy measurement.
- Configurable as limit (alarm) switch.
Compliance to International Safety standards:
- Compliance to International Safety standard IEC 61010-1- 2010
- Compliance to International standard IEC 61326